$80,000.00 - $180,000.00+ per year
Pacific Gutter Company has a high-level team in place with over 40 years of industry success in water remediation. We are seeking a highly motivated results-oriented Sales Consultant for our growing business in the greater Seattle market. We are the exclusive Northwest U.S. provider (and #1 dealer three years running) of the patented, next-generation, all-in-one gutter system, “Gutter Shutter.”
· Highly competitive Pay, incl. paid initial training.
· Positive and winning team culture, with a proven Advanced Consultative Selling Experience
· Medical, Dental & Vision
· Paid Time Off including Holidays.
· Advancement Opportunities
· Preliminary and ongoing team and individual consultative sales training and support
· Win, and consistently improve!
· Make great money by influencing and helping clients make the best choice for their project.
· Attend pre-set appointments to generate income quickly. (No cold calling, leads are scheduled and qualified by our in-house call center).
· Meet with potential clients at their homes, demonstrating our unique products and outstanding solutions. (Weekday evenings and Saturdays required).
· Provide timely presentations, accurate estimates, and detailed documentation.
· Become a professional expert, fulfilling all steps in providing a client experience beyond expectations, to generate and grow our business.
· Attend and participate in sales meetings and general team meetings.
· Previous success with in-home sales (home-improvement-specific experience a plus).
· Professionalism and integrity with strong closing skills.
· Excellent communication and listening skills, able to easily connect with various personalities.
· Willingness to learn and improve.
· Ability to learn new mobile technology and drive to customer’s homes throughout our territory.
Pacific Gutter Company requires all candidates to have a valid Driver’s License. Any offers of employment will be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLY TODAY! We cannot wait for you to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Paid time off
Schedule: Monday through Friday, weekend availability
Supplemental pay types: Bonus Pay
Seattle, WA: Reliably Transportation